This post details the advanced search options that are available in Contact Lookup Fast (CLF).
Follow this link for the user guide.
Follow this link for the settings guide.
Getting the Application
Throughout this settings guide we refer to Contact Lookup Fast as CLF.
This post describes the settings used in CLF. You can access the settings by opening the application and selecting the Settings options from the menu or overflow dropdown.
Follow the link for search hints.
Note that not all options are available on all Android OS versions.
Throughout this user guide we refer to Contact Lookup Fast as CLF.
Follow this link for the CLF Settings Guide.
Follow this link for search hints.
Getting the Application
Opening the Application
To open CLF, just click the application icon, shown on the right, on your Android device.
End of Life Announcement
From March 2013 we are no longer actively developing the Contact Lookup Pro application.
With the ability of Contact Lookup Fast to search newly changed contacts there is no longer a ‘Unique Selling Proposition’ with Contact Lookup Pro and selling both applications is just confusing to potential customers.
For the remainder of 2013 we will fix any critical defects with Contact Lookup Pro for Android OS versions 4.2.2 and below.
Upgrade to Contact Lookup Fast
Users who have recently bought Contact Lookup Pro can upgrade to Contact Lookup Fast. All you have to do is purchase Contact Lookup Fast from Google Play and then email us with the invoice details of both purchases. We will then refund the purchase of Contact Lookup Pro.
Terms of Upgrade.
1) Purchase of Contact Lookup Pro must have been made in the past 6 months.
2) We are sometimes restricted by Google and may not be able to refund your purchase of Contact Lookup Pro. Where this happens, we will refund your purchase of Contact Lookup Fast. You will no longer be able to use Contact Lookup Fast, although you can still use Contact Lookup Pro
3) We reserve the right to not refund customers and this is at our discretion.
4) Once we have refunded Contact Lookup Pro, we will not refund any purchases of Contact Lookup Fast.
5) We will wait a period of one week after the purchase of Contact Lookup Fast before we refund Contact Lookup Pro. This is to ensure that you are happy with the new application and to avoid any ‘gaming’ of this offer.
We’ve added the ability to save searches made with Contact Lookup as a shortcut on the home screen.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
4,329 films were submitted to the 2012 Cannes Film Festival. This blog had 15,000 views in 2012. If each view were a film, this blog would power 3 Film Festivals
We’ve released the paid version of Finance. This includes the same features as the free version, but includes:
- Account reconciliation
- QIF import
- Home screen widget/shortcut to go straight to entering transactions
- No adverts
If you’re using the free version and want to upgrade to the paid version, then just install it and it will automatically pick up the transactions from the free version as they both share the same data file.
You can find it on the Google Play site.