This is part of the manual for the Android Finance Application.
The image below shows the navigation through the application.
- The main screen.
- Pressing the accounts icon takes you to the accounts list
- Pressing an account will take you to the transaction list
- Pressing a transaction will take you to the transaction details pager. Swiping right or left will ‘page’ through all of the transactions.
Note that this navigation flow is the same for Accounts, Payees and Categories.
The image below shows the screens involved in schedule navigation.
- From the main screen, press the ‘Settings’ icon
- Press the ‘Schedule’ icon to open the schedule settings screen
- Press ‘Manage Schedules’ to view the existing scheduled transactions
- Pressing on a scheduled transaction opens the transaction viewer. Long pressing on a scheduled transaction offers shortcuts to edit or delete the transaction.
- The scheduled transaction viewer shows details of the scheduled transaction. Use the menu options to create, edit or delete scheduled transactions
- From the schedule settings screen (3rd image) press the Suggest icon to open the suggested transactions screen
- The suggested transaction screen shows common transactions ordered by frequency. Press a transaction to create a new Scheduled Transaction
- Use the scheduled transaction edit screen to set the values for the new scheduled transaction. Press save when finished.
- From the schedule settings screen (3rd image) press the Upcoming Transactions icon to see when scheduled transactions are due
- The Upcoming Transactions screen shows the due date for each of the scheduled transactions. You can enter these scheduled transactions now, rather than wait for it to be entered automatically on the scheduled date